EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and disciplined Sales Development Representative - Enterprise Sales (SDR) to support the efforts of our global Enterprise Sales team.
The SDR is responsible for necessary-providing tactical assistance to our enterprise sales team and our sales VP’s around the world. Fluent English and effective communication are mandatory requirements for this position.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Results: Drive productivity and motivation through metrics and SLAs aligned to the goals of the supported sales teams. Contribute to identifying new business opportunities and market segments for the SDR team to penetrate, developing playbooks, and outreach campaigns.
- Culture: Develop and nurture a winning sales development culture built for scale. Collaborate with other key internal business partners on the development of outbound strategies to optimize leads for the SDR and Sales Teams.
- Leadership: Provide prioritization clarity across Automation Anywhere’s GTM teams. Engage customers aligned to the Ideal Customer Profile. Drive the sales development enablement strategy encompassing messaging, processes, best practices, and professional sales skills.
- Tools: Work across business functions (marketing, product marketing, sales, operations) to regularly optimize sales development messaging. Manage and optimize overall tools, technology, and data strategies.
What is essential for the job?
- 3+ years of first-line experience in sales, sales development, operations, or equivalent function with significant exposure to sales teams;
- Ability to own and execute initiatives among cross-functional teams;
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency;
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality;
- Strong senior executive engagement, influence, and presentation skills;
- Being proficient in English is a must.
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Experience in leading junior representatives;
- Spanish is a plus.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.