We are looking for a customer-driven Product Analyst with experience in delivering delightful features and products to the end-user in favor of the business. Our mission at End-user business unit is to ensure a seamless, secure and friendly experience for latin-american to purchase with our merchants. Our apps has been used by more than 4MM users in Brazil and LATAM countries.
The Senior Product Analyst plays a pivotal role in the delivery of our product roadmap and keeps the operation running smoothly; is responsible for identifying, prioritizing, documenting and communicating the work that needs to be delivered within the team and other business units such as Customer Services, Risk & Compliance, Core Systems, Payment Processing etc. You will work collaboratively in a cross-functional & Agile-oriented team to evolve existing products and deliver new ones, following the latest user experience best practice.
Besides that, your activities will be:
- Engage daily and work closely with developers, designers, performance analysts, business analysts and a product manager;
- Take ownership of multiple projects, from concept to launch;
- Write and update documentation such as user stories, keeping the product backlog updated and prioritized;
- Keep track of new features, issues and product decisions;
- Take a data-driven approach from backlog prioritization to measuring deliveries impact, according to business goals and user needs;
- Leverage data to deeply understand our products and users, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Act as a key point of contact and domain expert for your product area;
- Develop strong relationships with your stakeholders, ensuring regular communication;
- Collaborate closely with other cross-functional product teams to build world-class products.
- You have 4+ years working on the development of digital products and projects;
- You have a high level of empathy with end-users;
- You have proven experience in gathering requirements and communicating them clearly;
- You can work effectively with a technical team;
- You have great communication skills in English - Intermediate level - We will test!
- You are a highly self-motivated, resilient and results-driven individual.
What else would we like to see?
- In-deep knowledge of at least one Agile methodology;
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager;
- Technical background;.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.