EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Software Engineering Team Leader professional with knowledge and curiosity to solve problems. You will have a fundamental role in the creation and expansion of our products and technologies.
In addition to trying to conquer the world, your activities will be:
- As a team leader, you will be responsible for managing a highly qualified and technical team;
- Contribute and collaborate with the product areas and the development engineering team;
- Have fun doing the management of technical teams and enabling the delivery of relevant products with global impact;
- Create and send weekly reports on the progress of the team's activities to stakeholders;
- Align area objectives with company objectives and ensure that this is clear to the team;
- Create and maintain relationships with the product and internal support areas, understanding the needs and monitoring the progress of the team's tasks.
- Develop technical architecture for new systems and ensure that the technologies employed are being used in an optimized way.
What is indispensable for the vacancy?
- Advanced English;
- Experience with software development (as a developer or architect);
- Experience with managing software development teams;
- Technical knowledge in programming language (Ruby, PHP or Java);
- SQL mastery and relational data modeling;
- Master the writing of automated tests and refactoring techniques;
- Experience applying market methodologies, examples: Lean Kanban, Scrum;
- Master Git and GitHub completely;
- Know how to communicate well and conduct productive meetings.
What else would we love to see?
- Deep knowledge in HTTP, REST, Docker, Amazon AWS;
- Know techniques of data replication and reconciliation, such as: EAI Patterns, Queues, Micro-services;
- Master at least one functional language (Clojure, Elixir).
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi-flexible hours;
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher;
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance, and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics stores, and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.