EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and disciplined Business Development to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Identify new opportunities, develop new business and close deals;
- On-site selling and also managing opportunities around the globe, remotely;
- Market development focused on the segment of digital goods, E-commercial, marketplace, the sky is the limit;
- Report your sales progressions on Salesforce;
- Make assertive forecasts for on going negotiations;
- Become an expert in the international payments market.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Relevant experience Sales with a successful track record, preferably within a high growth company;
- Experience selling B2B services: SaaS, ERP, digital services and/or payment solutions;
- Knowledge of driving complex sales processes;
- Pipeline and CRM competence: knows how to manage a pipeline over time and forecast sales;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive within a competitive environment;
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Fluent English is mandatory.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.