Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Reports to: Head of Business Intelligence
Location: London - Hybrid 3 days from office and 2 days from home
The Growth team at Easyship have organically built an extensive Customer Lifecycle Management program powered heavily by our CRM. To facilitate our next phase of Growth, we’re looking to optimize and supercharge our CRM program and we are looking to put the right pilot in the seat to achieve these ambitious targets. The chosen candidate will be charged with ensuring the right message reaches the right person at the right time to best communicate the value that the Easyship platform brings to eCommerce merchants globally!
What you’ll do:
- Have an intimate understanding of the Customer Lifecycle and make use of all the levers that the CRM (and other channels) that you have at your disposal in order to best drive the right business metrics for the current stage of the user.
- Continuous evaluation, optimisation and automation of CRM initiatives. You will be the champion of the CRM internally that all client facing teams (located globally) will turn to in order to drive stronger outcomes
- Utilize existing tools (CRM and others) to build, test, and execute marketing campaigns, including onboarding flows, email creation, user journey mapping, landing page creation, lead form creation, webinars, lead scoring & more.
- Support an experimental mindset by constantly testing, evaluating, learning and rolling these improvements into future initiatives.
- Document & conduct training with different teams to ensure they are using tools effectively and consistently.
- Be an integral part of building a strong Growth organization that owns experimentation, tech stack management, reporting, and process in order to help us bring results!
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience working in a multi-channel marketing organization.
- Experience using Hubspot or similar B2B CRM systems.
- Highly analytical and data driven approach. You like Excel more than you’re generally willing to admit in public.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability building data visualizations using tools like DataStudio or Tableau.
- Experience using web & behavioural tools such as Google Analytics & Mixpanel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Eager to apply your expertise, but more importantly, have a thirst for knowledge and drive to achieve.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
Get to know our marketing through the eyes of Chris Henderson, our Head of Business Intelligence.