Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Reports to: Head of Data
Location: London (Hybrid 3x/week)
The Sales Operations Analyst is tasked with providing overall user support of the sales business processes through analysis, running automated reports and creating dashboards. The role will perform more complex (ad hoc) analysis for Sales Operations and participate in cross-functional teams in problem solving tasks. The analyst will be invited to make recommendations to management around sales performance, adherence to the sales process and how to accelerate the sales cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Support all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the sales function globally
- Review opportunities for accuracy and provision orders on successful closure of a deal
- Support the Sales Operations to improve sales data quality and processes
- Report on data quality metrics to executive level stakeholders
- Implement NPS surveys and define metrics for executive level stakeholders
- Support the sales team globally on CRM and other sales operations systems
- Deliver sales metrics, dashboards and other ad-hoc analytical tasks
- Lead automation and streamline the Lead to Order process
Who you are:
- Experience in a sales operations/sales order processing role
- Experience in a technology subscription-based business
- Experience driving data quality improvement
- Energetic, thoughtful, systematic approach, focused on robust, repeatable and scalable outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Ability to manage across boundaries and communicate effectively
- Experience working with Sales, Legal, Finance and Marketing teams
- Experience with Hubspot
- Analytical & Data Driven
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
What its like to work at Easyship? Have a look below!