Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Location: London or Europe Remote.
Key Relationships: Business Development, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams
You will build and support our current engineers,providing them with leadership to succeed. As an Engineering Manager you will work closely with Partners, Product Managers, Technical Leads and Engineers to deliver solutions that add value to internal and external customers. You will need to be curious, self-sufficient, detailed and intrinsically motivated.
What you’ll do:
- PIPs (Performance Improvement Programs)
- Career planning
- Allocation of engineers through tracks
- Work with Tech Leads & Delivery Managers in tracking engineer capabilities and work health
- Work with tracks/engineers on spreading knowledge and awareness of new features and struggles
- High level awareness of on-going work and products/features in associated tracks
Who you are:
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an Engineering Manager
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a leadership role
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a software development role
- Rails/React/Angular (not required, but a bonus)
- Strong communicator
- People Person
- Strong social skills.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
What its like to work at Easyship? Have a look below !