Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Strategic Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Strategic Sales
Location: Toronto (Hybrid 3x/week)
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer Service.
We are looking to expand our strategic account targeting. The successful candidate will build on our success to date by meeting and surpassing the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. You will be the driving force of the full sales cycle where you will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales team as well as playing a key role in the success of Easyship.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of prospects and build a pipeline of new prospects utilizing sales tactics
- Close deals and convert visitors to users guiding negotiations until contracts are signed
- Be the industry expert in eCommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyze trends and results to continually improve your sales strategy
- Contribute to product development. Analyze customer feedback and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify new opportunities for company growth
- Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPIs that offer you generous, uncapped commissions
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience in Ecomm SaaS
- Direct platform experience with Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento, etc.
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- Extensive customer network
- HubSpot experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
What's it like working in sales? Hear directly from our team.