Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Junior Technical Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Product
Location: London (Hybrid 3x/week)
Key Relationships: Business Development, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams
Easyship is a shipping technology platform that connects sellers and marketplaces to couriers. Beyond that, we also build and execute customized end-to-end shipping solutions for clients worldwide. These Logistics solutions can combine a number of partners and services, from global freight forwarding services to last-mile delivery. We’re looking for an experienced project manager with good knowledge of ecommerce shipping, warehousing & fulfillment to oversee the delivery of these projects for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop project plans to monitor and track project progress
- Coordinate resources to complete tasks related to the executing Logistics Projects, including: booking freight, managing partner & client coordination, tracking goods to final destination, ensuring accurate and timely fulfillment operations with warehouse partners
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders for the duration of the project
- Communicate effectively with commercial teams to ensure the project progress and details are accurately reported to internal stakeholders
- Assist the Ecommerce Logistics Manager in the scheduling of projects and organization of required resources
- Maintain weekly, project-based road-maps to ensure accountability and delivery timelines are adhered to
- Track and report on each project’s progress; solving problems and escalate to senior management as needed
- Conduct post project evaluations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and to capture lessons learnt
Who you are:
- 2 years Project management experience within the logistics, warehousing and distribution sector
- Ability to coordinate meetings and discussions with remote teams spread across multiple locations
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Knowledge of small parcel shipping, freight forwarding and e-commerce
- Ability to manage tasks across multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- MS Excel skills (Working with large data sets, lookups, and pivots)
- Experience working with Asana or other Project Management Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
You will work closely with our product team. Learn more from our Head of Product, Raph!