Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Reports to: Head of Engineering
Location: London, ON (Hybrid 3x/week)
Key Relationships: Engineering, Data, Product
You’ll be working as a Delivery Manager, making a huge impact in the team and being an integral part of their cross functional delivery team. Working closely in an Scrum environment with the founders, Solution Architects, Developers, and Designers to help define and build solutions internally.
What you’ll do:
- Help the team keep track of the software development life cycle
- Facilitate communication within and without the track.
- Lead track ceremonies as a neutral team member who is impartial and exempt.
- Protect team from external noise.
- Work with managers in tracking team member capabilities and work health.
- Maintain knowledge of track product and features.
- Communication between teams can be difficult, a DM can assist with establishing communication channels between teams and other resources required to allow team members to be efficient.
- From making sure time boxes are respected to keeping team members in line with their roles in specific ceremonies.
- This can range from assisting team members who get contacted frequently through the wrong channels, to intervening in meetings where the communication flow is breaking down.
- While EMs focus on people management and TLs focus on the technical aspect of work, DMs are able to observe on a daily basis how team members are doing, allowing for a different perspective.
- The DM must have a good grasp of the on-going features and bug fixing being worked on by teams and understand the product itself.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years in similar role.
- At least 2 years working with Agile teams in any of the different frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan, etc.).
- Familiar with the SDLC
- Strong soft skills.
- Good communicator.
- Technical background in software engineering or other tech roles is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
You will work closely with our product team. Learn more from our Head of Product, Raph!