Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world. To learn more about us click here.
Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer Service.
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business and work with both new and existing clients. You will be the driving force of the full sales cycle where you will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales team as well as playing a key role in the success of Easyship.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of prospects and build a pipeline of new prospects utilizing sales tactics
- Close deals and convert visitors to users guiding negotiations until contracts are signed
- Be the industry expert in eCommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyze trends and results to continually improve your sales strategy
- Contribute to product development. Analyze customer feedback and collaborate with the tech and operation team to improve the product
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify new opportunities for company growth
- Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPIs that offer you generous, uncapped commissions
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of sales experience selling SaaS products
- 1+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Enterprise sales experience is preferred
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas (top 10% of company)
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- Experience selling to C-suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- HubSpot experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Equity Package: Earn more than just a competitive salary. Receive equity shares to gain wealth as the company grows.
- Dental Insurance: Your health and well-being is important to us!
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement: Training for a big race? Don’t sweat it. We offer gym reimbursement for all employees.
- Generous Vacation Policy: We think time off is essential… and we encourage it!
- Duvet Day: Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day: You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- 4 weeks of ‘Work from Anywhere’: Whether you’re working from the beautiful beaches in the Bahamas or by the fireplace on your ski trip in Switzerland - just make sure to send us a picture!
- Professional Development: We’re here to help you hit your career goals to help get you where you want to be.
- Company issued laptop: Who wants to work from their personal laptop? Let’s keep work and personal life separate!
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks: Because we love spoiling our team!
- Annual Team Summit: Got the travel blues? Our all-team summit in Hong Kong is a good place to start.
- Flexible Working: We offer you an autonomous environment to perform at your highest level!
Headquartered in London with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. Come and join the Easyship team!
What's it like working in sales? Hear directly from our team.