About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance and real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell and Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary and flexible program that puts consumers first. We’ve invented something so simple and yet so powerful you’ll wonder why no one came up with it before.
- Assist in the management of EasyKnock’s B2B and B2C social media accounts
- Conduct competitor social media research and analysis
- Develop and execute social media strategy across channels
- Coordinate timelines and deliverables for marketing initiatives
- Participate in department brainstorms, campaign briefs, and after-action reviews
- Experienced in managing social media accounts, including the scheduling of posts, management of FB groups, analyzing performance metrics, and responding to comments and reviews
- Extremely self-motivated and flexible.
- Confident in your analytical skills and comfortable presenting campaign analyses on a weekly basis
- An expert multitasker, comfortable prioritizing assignments, and meeting deadlines
- Looking to learn earn and gain valuable real world experience