EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance and real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans trying to access their home equity. Where lenders see numbers, we see people. Our first product, Sell and Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase. We are the first company in the United States offering such a revolutionary and flexible program that puts consumers first. We’ve invented something so simple and yet so powerful you’ll wonder why no one came up with it before.
This is a contract to hire position.
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for the data processes at EasyKnock, loading data from our CRM, Marketing platforms, and 3rd party sources into a normalized schema for the data scientists to process
- Design and develop new features in data pipeline and data warehouse
- Improve existing infrastructure architecture consistency, monitoring, alerting and documentation
- Design, Mentor and level up more junior engineers
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and building large scale data warehouse solutions across the entire data lifecycle, from raw data to powerful insights and analytics
- Experience in working with and optimizing existing data ingestion, cleansing, transformation, integration, and validation flows and helping to move them into production
- Experience in any one of the following: Python, Scala, Spark, Hive, Pig, HBase, Hadoop
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure)
- At least 1 year of experience functioning as a lead or senior resource on a team
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits plus generous PTO
- Option to work remotely
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.