EasyKnock is a real estate technology company on a mission to innovate the way homeownership is approached. We recently raised $215 million for our main products, Sell and Stay and MoveAbility, which are the first of their kind. Homeowners can access the equity they need, without wading through the bureaucratic red tape of traditional banks and lenders. More uniquely, they have the time and flexibility to repurchase their home, move, or buy a new home, at any point.
About the Team
The EasyKnock Business Development team creates value by identifying and establishing new partnerships and channels of revenue across multiple verticals that result in increased revenue growth. We are both strategic and execution-oriented and closely work cross-functionally across all EasyKnock business units, including marketing, transactions, product, engineering, legal, and sales. Our team’s mission is to understand our partner’s objectives to establish and nurture reciprocal partnerships to help them achieve them.
About the Role
EasyKnock is seeking a driven, passionate, and client-centric Business Development Associate to drive specific business development efforts within a particular partner channel. You will have a ground-floor opportunity to participate in EasyKnock’s rapid growth by identifying and collaborating closely with potential partners and affiliates to establish partnerships and drive deal flow. We are seeking a “business development athlete” that is agile, able to synthesize information within an ambiguous environment, has a proven track record of hunting and qualifying target partners.
About The Responsibilities
• Articulate EasyKnock’s value proposition to prospective partners to ascertain their goals and provide insight into how partnering with EasyKnock can help achieve those goals
• Successfully navigate corporate hierarchy to prospect and set meetings with decision makers
• Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Chief Business Development Officer to execute market launches and partner growth strategies
• Make recommendations for optimizing current partnerships and for streamlining the deal process
• Able to work autonomously and pivot quickly when necessary
• Strong attention to detail while simultaneously focused on the big picture
About the Details
• 2-3 years’ relevant experience in business development and channel partnerships, preferably in single family home real estate or lending technology
• Driven by curiosity with an intrinsic interest in real estate and technology
• Experience using Salesforce and email productivity tools, e.g., Outreach
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to execute in a fast-paced and scrappy team environment
• Ability to think strategically and focuses on using data-driven decision-making
• Extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through
• Strong desire to work within a collaborative environment that embraces a “speak up” culture
• Bachelor’s degree required