Are you a foodie? Enjoy being somewhat creative? Well, if you answered yes to both those questions, you have pretty much passed the test to join the Design Team! How easy was that!?
Currently we are looking to hire a Multimedia Designer to join our lovely design team!
Your role with us:
You will be joining our expanding design team as a Multimedia Designer and you’ll have skills across graphic and motion design! Our current design team compromises of 20 designers from backgrounds in motion, UX/UI, product, graphic and design systems.
The projects you will be working on will consist of designing various graphics and illustrations, and then turning those designs into motion animations!
You’ll have full end to end responsibility of your projects, and not have to feel as though somebody is taking away your creative juices! The freedom you will have to experiment and bring your innovative and creative ideas to life are something that we know is vital for creative individuals like yourself.
There will also be opportunity to help mentor other designers who may be limited in their capacity and want to expand their skills.
You will report directly to the Visual Design Manager but have plenty of support from the Chief Product Officer, Head of Product Design, and the rest of the design team!
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming.
Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games.
Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies. Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable, from humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 260+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition.
There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone. Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Contribute to the conceptualisation and development of creative design ideas and transform concepts into captivating visual designs that leave jaws on the floor.
- Collaborate with the design team to create captivating multimedia content, including but not limited to animations, videos, infographics, and visual graphics.
- Animate graphics and bring them to life, adding that extra dose of "wow" to our projects.
- Contribute to the conceptualisation and development of creative design ideas for various projects.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and constantly seek fresh, enchanting ideas to elevate our brand.
- Embrace a culture of innovation and creative freedom, allowing you to explore different approaches and learn from your experiences, even if it means failing early and adapting.
What you will bring:
- Proven experience in both graphic and motion design, with a solid portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in multimedia design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition etc.).
- Proficiency in 3D design, Cinema 4D preferred.
- Strong understanding of design principles, colour theory, and typography.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to collaborate effectively with team members and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Agency background is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years experience is preferred.
Some perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- Two full-time baristas who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favourite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.