Charting a Bright Financial Future: Join Us as a Financial Controller at Easygo
What's in it for you?
As a Financial Controller at Easygo, you can expect a rewarding career journey that focuses on your growth and development. You'll gain valuable exposure to the intricate world of financial control within a multinational group, broadening your skill set and expertise.
Your role with us:
Your role as a Financial Controller is the heartbeat of our financial operations. You'll take charge of implementing advanced accounting software, and ensuring that our financial reporting is both precise and transparent whilst consolidating group financials and coordinating group audits. In the realm of financial planning and analysis, you'll be the budget guru, keeping a close eye on allocations and refining our budgeting processes, all while working closely with our business stakeholders to drive our shared success.
Change is on the horizon, and we are actively seeking a talented individual like you to help us reshape our financial practices. Our aim is to transition from a startup mindset to a more established approach, and your expertise will play a crucial role in this evolution. Join us in this exciting phase, where your contribution will make a significant impact on our financial journey and the way we operate.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 250+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Implement and coordinate all finance related systems, services, and external parties to streamline the workflows and improve the automation and accuracies.
- Implement and monitor the processes, procedures and systems to support good financial practice and the control environment.
- Execute consolidation and preparation of a suite of management reporting information that meets the needs of the various business units/jurisdictions.
- Lead the audit project and coordinate other teams to fulfill the audit requirement
- Review the budget request by different teams, monitor budget usage and deliver financial forecasts for new project/budget
- Monitor Resources(SaaS) and asset register(fix asset, IP) as well as usage tracking
What you will bring:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 10 years expense in similar roles
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong experience in leading building up platform to connect different tools and automation
- Strong experience in consolidating financial statement across entities in different jurisdiction
- Solid budgeting, expense control as well as KPI implementation experience
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience using NetSuite, Jira and Blackline is big plus
- Audit experience is looked upon very favourably
- Sports & Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Experience within financial services would be advantageous
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Proficient with Google Suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Jira & Intercom
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favorite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.