Are you someone who enjoys creating animations? And you also happen to want to learn Spine Animation? And you’ve tried looking for a role where a company will pay you to learn Spine, so you can create their animations?
Well, if you said yes to all three questions, 🤣 then this role may be for you!
Your role with us:
Currently we are hiring for a 2D Animator! You, who is a 2D Animator, will either have Spine experience, OR, you are wanting to learn and upskill in Spine! If you would like to learn, we will be more than happy to pay for your learning!
As our Animator, you will be joining our Twist Gaming team, which is our in-house gaming studio specialising in creating online slot games. They use Spine Animation as a way of turning their art designs into enchanting animations, that’s why Spine is such a crucial component to this position!
You will play a crucial role in bringing our game worlds, game symbols and characters to life through captivating animations with your amazing animation skill! You’ll be collaborating in a creative environment with other fellow artists and animators, software developers and mathematicians, who are all working towards creating exciting and engaging online slot games.
You will have plenty of support from the whole Twist Gaming team and report directly to the Art Director.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating online slot games.
Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies. Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 270+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Produce high-quality 2D character animations including idle animations, celebration animations that loop and animate game symbols that follow a hierarchical format and knowing when “less is more”.Animate environmental elements such as background objects, special effects and Game UI components to enhance the overall gameplay experience and are optimised for performance across various platforms and devices
- Collaborate with artists, developers and the art director to understand project requirements and integrate animations seamless into the game
- Keep current with new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry
What you will bring:
- Very strong art fundamental skills with experience in various themes and genres
- High level creative digital skills with Photoshop and After Effects or equivalent 2D animation software
- 5+ years of animation experience in a similar or related capacity with some digital online experience
- A portfolio or show reel encompassing your animation experience
- Bachelors degree in Animation/Visual Communications or similar
- Knowledge using Spine software
- Experience producing either Slots Games, Mobile Game or Live service
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- Two full-time baristas who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favorite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.