Navigate International M&As in the i-Gaming Industry as a Group Tax Manager! Join Our Team and Expand Your Global Horizons!
What's in it for you?
As our Group Tax Manager, you'll embark on an exciting journey filled with opportunities and challenges. In this role, you can enjoy cutting-edge industry exposure in the fast-paced i-Gaming industry, where every day is an adventure. You'll gain insights into an ever-evolving market, collaborate with a dynamic team of professionals, and experience the thrill of managing tax aspects of multiple mergers and acquisitions from all over the world, driving the company's growth strategy, and showcasing your expertise in the intricacies of tax planning. As the we continue our upward trajectory, you'll have a front-row seat to your own professional growth. The position comes with opportunities to expand your team and take on leadership roles as you enter our company at a director level (title aside).
Your role with us:
In this pivotal role, you will lead the group's tax strategy, ensuring compliance, optimizing tax efficiencies, and supporting our ambitious growth plans. You'll thrive in a project-centric environment, where each merger, acquisition, or expansion is a unique puzzle. Your responsibilities include strategizing, structuring, and implementing tax solutions to maximize value. Initially, you'll manage one direct report, but you'll also have the opportunity to grow your team as the company expands. You'll cultivate talent, provide guidance, and lead your department to success. Your role also involves ensuring the company adheres to all tax laws and regulations while minimizing tax liabilities and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive strategic initiatives. You'll become a key player in shaping our future in the i-Gaming industry.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 250+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Providing tax advice to the business and documenting the analysis in Key Transaction Summaries.
- Providing cross border tax advice to the Asia Pacific , Europe and South America regions on implications of transactions entered by regional companies, the Australian business or with other group companies.
- Support develop and implement transfer pricing policies to align the group’s strategy and work with multiple global stakeholders to understand and document underlying drivers of the group transfer pricing policies.
- Review the monthly, half year and year-end transfer pricing adjustments to ensure consistent and correct application of the transfer pricing policy globally.
- Responsible for country by country compliance and all transfer pricing disclosures and documentation required as part of tax compliance and reporting obligations.
- Working with the global businesses to identify and understand commercial arrangements and changes to business operations.
- Ensuring the provision of technically accurate, practical. commercial and value adding tax advice on a timely basis;
- Delivering tax compliance and internal and external reporting obligations covering the full suite of obligations expected in a group of this size;
- Contributing to the provision of financial reporting and forecasting information as relating to taxation and as part of multi taxation groups.
What you will bring:
- Holds a degree qualification (Legal, Accounting, Tax) and CPA/ CA/ Masters of Tax.
- 7+ years tax experience of a Multinational company headquarters or a large professional advisory firm.
- Excellent understanding of Australian International tax principles and OECD transfer pricing guidelines.
- Provided and reviewed tax advice in relation to transactions (profit repatriation, M&A, withholding tax, restructures, transfer pricing).
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favourite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.