Whats in it for you?
Do you live and breathe marketing and have a passion for sports? Have you always wanted to work in the fast paced exciting world of crypto and web3? Do you have a couple of years marketing experience and looking to dive into the world of online entertainment, where creativity knows no bounds and fun is the name of the game? If you've answered yes to these questions, we might have the perfect role for you! We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator to join our Affiliate Marketing team at Easygo to help us manage and coordinate our super successful affiliate programme.
Your role with us
Your mission should you choose to accept it, will be to play a pivotal role in expanding our reach and drive growth for our brand stake.com. Your primary responsibility is to foster and manage relationships with partners, serving as a crucial link between our company and the broader affiliate network. By strategically identifying, recruiting, and collaborating with affiliates, you will help drive traffic, customer acquisition, and revenue, ensuring our continued success in a highly competitive industry. You will begin the role by getting an understanding our our business model and from that understand begin to sell our brand to affiliates. Once you are doing this you will grow into the role and begin to take care of partners and affiliates, managing requests and support to market the brand properly and offers. You will then look to acquire new partners and affiliates, onboarding them from scratch, monitoring them, making sure we are getting strong returns on investments.
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 200+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you'll do
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new affiliate partners to expand our network and provide them with ongoing support and guidance to optimize their marketing efforts.
- Monitor and evaluate affiliate performance, ensuring they meet predefined KPIs and targets.
- Handle day to day engagement and communication with partners.
- Analyse affiliate marketing campaigns and traffic sources to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to provide affiliates with marketing materials, including banners, landing pages, and other promotional content.
- Educate affiliates on our products, services, and promotional offers to enhance their marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in crypto, online gaming, and affiliate marketing.
- Stay informed about the competitive landscape, including industry trends and competitor affiliate programs.
What you'll bring
- Prior experience in marketing, ideally affiliate marketing in online industries, is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to use analytical tools to monitor affiliate performance, track KPIs, and make data-driven decisions
- Strong negotiation skills to secure mutually beneficial agreements with partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with affiliates and internal teams.
- A good understanding of marketing principles and strategies, especially in the context of digital and affiliate marketing.
- The ability to identify issues, troubleshoot problems, and find creative solutions to enhance affiliate performance.
Bonus points if:
- Knowledge or experience in various digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC and social media can be beneficial for optimizing affiliate marketing strategies.
- Being familiar with graphic design platforms that are used to create social media graphics and marketing banners (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Creatopy etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Negotiation Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Collaboration / Team Player
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favorite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Flexible working hours
- Help yourself to the drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.