Passionate about Customer Service? Join our Mandarin speaking team and make a difference in the world of online casinos!
What you will do: As a Mandarin speaking customer service representative, you'll be the friendly face of our online casino, responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our amazing players. Your main goal is to provide exceptional service and personalized attention, ensuring that our customers feel valued and well taken care of. You'll be the go-to person for addressing their needs, resolving any issues they may encounter, and ensuring their overall satisfaction. Whether it's answering their questions or assisting them with any challenges, you'll be there every step of the way to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. And get this, you'll be doing it all through chat!
Your Squad: Our team is all about good vibes and working together like a tight-knit crew. We create a warm and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome so don't worry if you don't have specific industry experience - we're looking for friendly, outgoing folks who know how to give exceptional customer service. So if you've excelled in customer-facing roles, we want you on our team! We're big on collaboration, celebrating wins, and helping each other grow.
Work Schedule: The online casino world never sleeps and that's why we've crafted a rotating roster that allows us to deliver top-notch service to our global players across multiple time-zones. We do understand how important work-life balance is though, so we provide you with your roster 4 weeks in advance to give you plenty of time to plan your life outside of work. No more wondering when your days off will be, we've got you covered for the month! Check out the shift times below.
Morning : 7am - 3pm (Office Based)
Afternoon: 3pm - 11pm (Office Based)
Overnight: 11pm - 7am (Home Based)
Who are we?
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 200+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner via chat
- Resolve customer issues and complaints, offering solutions and following up to ensure satisfaction
- Respond to customer inquiries in both English and Mandarin, with fluency in both languages
- Keep up-to-date with product information and company policies to accurately assist customers
- Maintain customer data and communicate effectively with internal teams as needed
- Continuously strive to improve the customer experience by providing feedback and suggestions for process improvements
- Work a shift pattern of 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 which is 24/7 across 365 day.
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Sports & Gambling knowledge advantageous
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Proficient with Google suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Airtable & Intercom
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- A full-time barista who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Free soup on Tuesday’s
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favourite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.