What's in it for you?
Are you passionate about creating unforgettable brand experiences that captivate audiences and drive growth? Do you possess the creativity and strategic mindset to elevate our brand to new heights? If so, you could be the Brand Manager we’re looking for!
Your role with us:
This role is completely BRAND new to the business (see what I did there 🤪), so you will be Easygo’s first ever Brand Manager! You will work within the design team, and potentially have the ability to create your own Branding team further down the line.
You will have had experience working across multiple brands, as you will play a pivotal role in establishing branding across multiple areas of Easygo, including Easygo, Kick, Stake and Twist Gaming.
You’ll bring your expertise to bring together the mission, vision and values across the different areas, by formulating guidelines, marketing strategies, tones of voices, and thus, taking our brand to new heights!
You'll collaborate closely with various teams to ensure our brand identity resonates with our target audience and sets us apart in the market. If you're a strategic thinker, creative problem solver, and a brand enthusiast, we encourage you to apply!
You will also be an excellent communicator, and great at public speaking as you do not shy away to present in front of a group. Given that you will be a brand advocate, having strong communication skills is a skill you will need to have.
You will have plenty of support from the Chief Product Officer, as well as the Head of Product Design, and report directly to the Chief Creative Officer. As mentioned, you will have the opportunity to move into a potential Head of Brands further down the line and create a branding team.
Who are we?
Easygo is the Australian powerhouse behind some of the world’s fastest growing online brands including Kick and Stake
At Easygo we proudly stand as a prominent service provider to a powerhouse of brands within the iGaming industry, including Stake.com, Kick.com and Twist Gaming. Stake is the world's largest crypto casino, and leads the industry with a seamless online casino and sportsbook experience. Level up your online entertainment with Kick.com, the vibrant live streaming platform, which connects millions of gamers and content creators worldwide. All alongside the innovative game design studio, Twist Gaming, which takes creativity to new heights by crafting cutting-edge and captivating games. Our commitment to placing our clients and their communities' entertainment at the forefront of everything we do, has solidified us as the ultimate online service provider for entertainment companies.
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Melbourne, our growth has been remarkable. From humble beginnings to a thriving workforce of 260+, we've expanded not only in numbers but in ambition. There really is something for everyone here, whether you work in Tech, Marketing, Operations, Mathematics or Design, we are sure to have something for everyone.
Click play, on your career today!
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive brand strategy and brand guidelines for multiple brands under the Easygo umbrella ensuring alignment with the company's mission, values, and goals.
- Conduct market research to gain insights into customer preferences, industry trends, and competitors to inform brand decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, product, and other teams to integrate the brand into all aspects of our business.
- Monitor and analyse the brand's performance both internally and externally, and making strategic recommendations for improvement
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in the branding or marketing space.
- Strong understanding of branding principles and marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and social media platforms.
- A portfolio showcasing some of your previous design work
Some of the perks of working for us:
- EAP access for you and your family
- Two full-time baristas who will make you coffee, tea and fresh juices
- Daily catered breakfast
- Massage Wednesdays - we get professionals to do this!
- Friday parmas/pub lunch, plus happy hour in the office from 4pm
- Fun office environment with pool tables, table tennis and all your favorite gaming consoles
- Paid volunteer day
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Help yourself drinks fridges and snack shelves
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.