About the Company:
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position:
The Carrier Program Manager plans, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion. Leads and coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and people management. They will ensure that project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost. They will monitor performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions. The ideal candidate will be recognized as an expert within the organization. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and best practices. Solves complex problems and takes a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Works on complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluations criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Manages projects through the application of comprehensive project management concepts that include leading and coordinating groups/resources, organizing and tracking tasks, mitigating risks, engaging stakeholders, creating and monitoring deliverables, and reporting on obstacles to ensure effective project outcomes.
- Maintains project documentation, including charter, plan, scope statement, communication plan and deployment timeline.
- Researches, provides, formats, and analyzes data.
- Observes and analyzes patterns, trends, and correlations to make recommendations on company strategic issues and projects.
- Applies a wide application of theoretical concepts, principles, and practices to the analytical process.
- Controls and mitigates project risks by performing the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, establishing contingency plans, anticipating dependencies affected by ongoing project changes, and recommending ways to mitigate future risks to management.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits, readiness) and communicating findings to stakeholders and leadership.
- Manages the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal partners, third party vendors, and leadership.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and/or Additional Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree plus 5+ years as a Project Manager OR 8+ years of experience in project management and/or other relevant discipline in the HCM industry
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent customer-facing and internal written/verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software technologies
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong knowledge of the health insurance industry