About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
As a Software Engineering Assistant, you will assist the engineering team with building our form service, which is one of the core services at Ease, to make the enrollment process paperless, easy and seamless. The forms service automates the digital mapping of various benefits and onboarding enrollment forms. You will work both individually and as part of a team to to maintain and grow the company’s forms library.
- Continue to build and expand our forms database by using software tools developed by the engineering team
- Produce timely high quality deliverables
- Identify ways to increase efficiency of the mapping process without sacrificing the quality of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate questions and issues to the team members
- Strong computer literacy
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- High attention to detail
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.