Ease’s explosive success in the healthcare management industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and general agents think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution - built by brokers for brokers - is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position:
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Marketing to be responsible Ease’s expansion marketing efforts. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to increase adoption and utilization of core features and Ease marketplace products.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital marketing professional with a passion for generating new communication channels, partnering with engineering on product growth, and managing a team of content and data-driven marketers. This person will be a skilled marketing strategist and will be able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others to achieve the goal of increasing the current customer bases’ utilization of Ease as well as 1st party and 3rd party marketplace products.
- Tactics Development + Execution: Effectively develop and iterate on a holistic expansion marketing tactical plan that includes generating awareness, interest, and action on using Ease to expand the broker/employer relationship. Develop innovative ways to share our message with customers.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Maintain strong communication and collaboration with Customer Success, Implementations, and Product teams to deliver on expansion marketing objectives.
- Team Building: Manage, lead, and grow the Expansion Marketing team to drive action from our customers.
- Marketing Analytics: Report on expansion marketing KPIs and expand processes for efficient and effective reporting.
Skills and experience:
- 8+ years experience in marketing
- 4+ years direct work experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Post-secondary education in a related field, Business or Marketing preferred
- You know how to develop, evolve, and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Proven strategic marketer, but also a hands-on leader who’s willing to embody a “make it happen” mindset
- High proficiency in data, analytics, marketing funnel metrics, and KPIs associated with a B2B SaaS company
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
- Proficient with a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Understanding of and/or experience of the HR and/or insurance industries a PLUS
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Peer bonus system
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- STD/LTD Benefits
- ID Theft Protection
- Company Events & Retreats
Ease is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.