About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
Integration team engineers at Ease are responsible for building the connectivity infrastructure that connect the various healthcare and HR partners with Ease system. Our partners include Anthem Blue Cross, Colonial Life, Guardian, Humana, Principal, Unum, and a lot more.
As part of fast growth - receiving $19M in new funding in Q1 2019 - Ease is starting a new engineering team in Omaha (reporting into San Francisco), and we are looking for strong engineers to form the nucleus of the future of Omaha's growing technical team.
- Build connectivity and integrate Ease with various partners including payroll services, healthcare insurance carriers, and other HR products
- Work with stakeholders and come up with technical roadmap that will address Ease's company-level goals
- Work directly with the Omaha business development team to assist in their objectives and key-results
- Work to integrate and build upon Ease's benefits management foundation
- Assist in the development of sample code, SDKs, and documentation of new integrations
- Mentor new and junior engineers
- Troubleshoot technical issues and develop smooth processes for scale
- 8+ years creating succinct, performant, and easily readable code in C# (preferred), Java, or Python
- Experience in using and/or designing modern APIs
- Experience of an integration using a non-modern API (such as EDI, SOAP, Flat File, CSV, SFTP)
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be an external-facing representative of Ease to our partners
- Experience mentoring other engineers
- Willingness to travel once every 3-6 months
- Experience leading small teams is preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.