EaseCentral's explosive success in the healthcare management industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and general agents think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution - built by brokers for brokers - is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position:
The Business Operations Manager will play a key role in defining, tracking, and managing KPIs across the Revenue organization. You will have a passion for using analytics to solve complex problems, are a team player, and are excited to be a part of a rapidly scaling SaaS startup.
- Define (in partnership with leadership), track, and manage the KPIs for the Ease’s sales and Business Development & Partnerships departments.
- Work with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Finance to identify opportunities to improve our revenue-generating processes to drive the scaled acquisition of customers and revenue
- Provide high quality data through dashboards and reports to senior leadership to present findings, recommend initiatives and report on success metrics
- Analyze revenue results from nationwide markets and partnerships to make projections and optimize territory and resource planning.
- Design, improve, and manage company’s compensation plans for all revenue-facing roles, including Sales, Business Development & Partnerships, Customer Success
- Provide competitive analysis and business modeling for new growth initiatives
- Understand key industry trends and competitive landscape, and assess opportunities that could accelerate growth for the business.
- Work cross functionally to identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep Ease as efficient as possible
- Proven experience (5+ years) in leading the Sales/Business Operations function in a SaaS startup or B2B Enterprise tech company
- Research skills and/or consulting experience
- BS required. MBA highly preferred.
- Excellent Excel and Google Sheets skills, including financial modeling, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Passion for analytics combined with ability to roll-up the sleeves and do what it takes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Peer bonus system
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- STD/LTD Benefits
- ID Theft Protection
- Company Events & Retreats
EaseCentral is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.