About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for it's simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Engineering and Enablement Manager at Ease is an interdisciplinary change agent with the rare ability to identify—and capitalize on—organizational improvement opportunities that increase sales division productivity and accelerate revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a gifted sales tactician, deeply analytical, technically adept, creative, endlessly resourceful, and commands followership. He or she is pivotal for the genesis of Ease's World-Class Sales Organization.
- Increase Account Executive win rate on large or complex accounts by leading impeccable product demonstrations and technical due diligence
- Accelerate new hire speed-to-competency (i.e. ramp to consistent quota attainment) by authoring a comprehensive training program, designing a self-directed online learning system, and managing the seamless transfer and documentation of pertinent product knowledge
- Ensure Executive visibility into the health and growth trajectory of the sales organization by leveraging Salesforce and other data sources to produce reliable performance projections and trends
- Boost the company's geographical footprint by leading strategic planning efforts including, but not limited to, territory design, market research, sales process best practices
- Demonstrable track record of success selling, and/or supporting in a pre-sales function, a SaaS solution in a quota-carrying hunter role
- Formal sales methodology training (e.g. Miller Heiman, SPI, Sandler) or equivalent or technically relevant in a technical field
- High Salesforce competency
- Benefits, Ben Admin, or HCM sales experience
- Management consulting, program management, IT success/support/implementation and/or project management experience
- Team leadership experience
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.