About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
Integration team engineers at Ease are responsible for building the modernized backend infrastructure that connect the various healthcare and HR partners with Ease system.
- Build connectivity and integrate Ease with third-party solution providers including payroll services, insurance carriers, and other HR products
- Work to integrate and build upon Ease's benefits management foundation
- Assist in the development of sample code, SDKs, documentation of new integrations
- Troubleshoot technical issues and develop smooth processes for scale
- 3+ years creating succinct, performant, and easily readable code in Java, C#, or Python.
- Experience in using and/or designing modern APIs
- Experience of an integration using a non-modern API (such as EDI, SOAP, Flat File, CSV, SFTP)
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to be an external-facing representative of Ease to our partners
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.