About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join an agile and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and ensure consensus for solutions to complex product problems
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability through task/feature prioritization and proper resource allocation
- Develop and maintain in-depth documentation for every feature and project
- Communicate with every department, ensuring that all relevant parties have any necessary information
- Proven work experience in project/product management or as an associate project/product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful project throughout its lifecycle.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, handling quickly changing scenarios and solving complex questions
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work in agile environments with minimal direction
- Experience handling multiple concurrent projects/features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with teams onsite and remote
- Solid organizational skills, understanding the importance of documentation
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.