What we’re building
The Ease Customer Support team is growing, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey to building a world class support organization. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about service, comfortable with technology platforms and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are interested in a career in SaaS, Insurtech, HRIS, Payroll or Customer Experience this is a great opportunity for you.
- Assist Brokers, and Company Administrators with a broad range of topics across the Ease platform
- Educate users on best practices, troubleshooting steps, and ways to maximize their efficiency and effectiveness while using Ease
- Document information about the case, resolution or feedback in order to help inform the strategic direction of the company
- Partner with internal teams to resolve complex issues, while championing our customers' needs throughout the process
- At times you’ll communicate with third parties to resolve and investigate issues. Resolve inquiries received via phone, web, email, and internal ticketing system in a timeframe consistent with department and team service levels and goals.
- Meet and exceed company, department, and individual level KPIs and OKRs.
- You will manage your time between new cases, and cases that require further follow-up.
- 3 years in a customer-facing role required1 year SAAS support experience required1 year call center experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, including exceptional phone and written skills
- Adept troubleshooting, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for learning, and an ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and educational manner
- Ability to manage your time effectively and stay organized
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in the workplace
- Proficient using technology and navigating multiple systems
- Access to reliable internet and a workspace with limited background distractions
- Experience with employee benefits (i.e., medical, dental, vision) preferred
- Experience with Google Suites, Zendesk and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Experience working in a remote office environment preferred
- Knowledge of Atlassian, Jira and Confluence helpful