About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
Full Stack Core Engineers at Ease work on the Ease benefits management and HR platform trusted by thousands of organizations and millions of users. They help to design, develop, and refine the primary services used by both administrators and employees to manage benefits, HR, and payroll. They focus on making the administrative portions of the employment experience easy, delightful, and stress-free.
- Design and architect new systems, focusing not only on performance, extensibility, readability, and scalability, but also on crafting a great user experience
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success, and Design teams to define and implement new, user-facing features on the Ease core platform
- Drive ongoing improvements to existing features
- Integrate Ease with third-party solution providers including payroll services, insurance carriers, and other HR products
- Acquire and share knowledge, suggest and help scale the engineering team, process, and culture as we go through hypergrowth
- 2+ years of experience building distributed, high-throughput SaaS platforms
- A strong background in at least one programming language (C#, Java, Python, or Ruby)
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Solid software fundamentals plus at least one area of deep knowledge and expertise
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.