About the Company
Ease's explosive success in the HCM industry is a result of the company's disruptive SaaS innovation and unparalleled service model, forever changing the way employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and GAs think about benefits and HR administration. The company's flagship benefits administration solution—built by brokers for brokers—is widely adopted and reputed, praised for its simplicity and reliability, and already shaping the future of medical benefits technology.
About the Position
Backend engineers in the Infrastructure team at Ease work on the core data platform and infrastructure that powers the entire Ease platform.
- Own the availability, performance, and scalability of Ease's platform & infrastructure
- Work to integrate and build upon Ease's benefits management foundation
- Contribute to Ease infrastructure and improve internal tooling
- Integrate Ease with third-party solution providers including payroll services, insurance carriers, and other HR products
- Scale the platform through caching, pre-computing, partitioning, parallelization, batching, and other strategies
- Design data models that enables the right balance between loose and tight coupling
- Provide best practices for the rest of Easel engineering team to build better and faster
- A strong background in at least one programming language (C#, Java, Python, or Ruby)
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred)
- Solid experience building and developing distributed cloud infrastructure based on AWS or other public cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with operations problems and solutions such as configuration management, deployment, and cloud providers
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- ID Theft Protection
- Various Company Events/Functions
- Advancement Opportunities
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.