EarnIn is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. EarnIn started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. EarnIn's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for experienced, passionate and resourceful Sr. QA engineer to join our teams. As a Sr. QA engineer you will help us design and develop test automation to ensure product quality and improve users’ experience.
This is a remote position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with product and development teams to understand product architecture and requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation tests
- Track and monitor quality assurance metrics
- Collaborate and mentor other engineers while providing thoughtful guidance and feedback.
- Work cross functionally with other teams (data science, design, product, marketing, analytics)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ year of quality engineer experience with a solid background in writing automated tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experienced in developing and executing functional and integration tests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you have a bias towards action and results.
- Bachelor's, Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservice architecture is a strong plus.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.