As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $10 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
EarnIn is seeking an energetic individual to work full-time remotely as a JIRA/Confluence Administrator. This is an experienced professional position for someone with 5+ years of experience with a chance to be exposed to an enterprise environment. The qualified candidate should have good technical troubleshooting skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize design skills to define JIRA workflows and the related screen schemes for complex and high-impact projects
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports as required as well as maintain the current ones
- Performing day to day operations like creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboard, and reports
- Install, manage and administer JIRA/Confluence add-ons, plugins, and extensions
- Understand and Configure integrations with 3rd party applications and internal tools as necessary
- Conduct training for employees on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, follow best practices, new functionality, etc.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with the access roles.
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of Jira administration experience within a large enterprise environment
- Proficient in understanding and adapting JQL
- Basic programming knowledge with an understanding of Groovy scripting Java, Python or any scripting technologies
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation
- Experience managing and scaling Atlassian's Jira and Confluence Cloud products
- Ability to communicate clearly, written and verbal, with cross-functional teams
- Passion and understanding of relationship building between technology and your customer