Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.
You will be a key contributor to our rapidly expanding global engineering team as we grow our new engineering centre in Singapore, with a specific focus on backend systems that are being built to support huge amounts of traffic.
You’ll act as a senior individual contributor, taking ownership of key feature building and working closely with Earnd’s leaders to help solve problems as they arise. You’ll join a growing dev team with counterparts in the UK and US working to deploy Earnd to some of the largest businesses in the world.
You’ll be a key piece in building a platform to support a product with users in Australia, the US and Europe. We also have significant growth plans in Asia through our parent company, Greensill.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience developing native Android mobile apps on Java for financial institutions / services
- Experience with Java (reflection, lambdas, streams, multithreading, memory leaks analysis, reverse engineering etc)
- Working in agile environment with Atlassian stack
- Version control using Git, github and gitlab, experience in improving 3rd party dependencies required in your project
- Experience in writing Java Unit tests (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock)
- Experience working with Firebase (Google Analytics, Database, Crashlytics, Cloud Messaging etc)
- Experience in working with Google Play Console, app releases
- Experience in Android NDK, C and C++, Proguard
- Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Understanding OWASP for mobile apps
- Experience in UI testing frameworks (Appium, Espresso, Spoon, Firebase Test lab, Android Robo, pros and cons)
- REST, Postman
- Knowledges and experience with node.js and VUE.js is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of UI/UX design, Sketch, Zeplin is highly desirable
- Experience in CI/CD
We'd Like to hear from you if you identify with any of the following:
- A desire to work in a fast moving, Start up environment with the latest technologies and development practices deploying a product at scale.
- A passion for building best-in-class mobile app and financial service.