Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.
You will be a key contributor to our rapidly expanding global engineering team as we grow our new engineering centre in Singapore, with a specific focus on backend systems that are being built to support huge amounts of traffic.
You’ll act as a senior individual contributor, taking ownership of key feature building and working closely with Earnd’s leaders to help solve problems as they arise. You’ll join a growing dev team with counterparts in the UK and US working to deploy Earnd to some of the largest businesses in the world.
You’ll be a key piece in building a platform to support a product with users in Australia, the US and Europe. We also have significant growth plans in Asia through our parent company, Greensill.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience developing native iOS mobile apps for financial institutions / services
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
- Solid experience in RxSwift, RxCocoa, Mixpanel, Firebase
- Solid understanding of mobile application architecture, including MVC/MVVM/MVP patterns
- Experience in base iOS SDK frameworks, including UIKit, SiriKit, XCTests, UNNotificationCenter
- Proven experience in working with AppStoreConnect console, app releases
- Experience in CI/CD
- REST, Postman
- Experience in Android app development is a plus
- Knowledge of watchOS is highly desirable
- Thorough knowledge of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- UI/UX design, Sketch, Zeplin is a plus
We'd Like to hear from you if you identify with any of the following:
- A desire to work in a fast moving, Start up environment with the latest technologies and development practices deploying a product at scale.
- A passion for building best-in-class infrastructure and mobile app and financial service.