Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.
You will be a key contributor to our rapidly expanding global engineering team as we grow our new engineering centre in Singapore, with a specific focus on backend systems that are being built to support huge amounts of traffic.
You’ll act as a senior individual contributor, taking ownership of key feature building and working closely with Earnd’s leaders to help solve problems as they arise. You’ll join a growing dev team with counterparts in the UK and US working to deploy Earnd to some of the largest businesses in the world.
You’ll be a key piece in building a platform to support a product with users in Australia, the US and Europe. We also have significant growth plans in Asia through our parent company, Greensill.
- Proven experience of building global scalable solutions for financial industry
- Working in agile environment with Atlassian stack, github and gitlab
- Thorough knowledge and at least 5 years of experience with node.js and VUE.js framework, mySQL, Redis, Debian Linux, AWS environment, dockers and kubernetes.
- Proven experience of integrating complex ERP and Payroll systems such as SAP, ADP, Oracle, Kronos. Any additional system is a plus. Experience in building middleware, SAP / ADP marketplace apps
- 3 years of experience in a successful FinTech or/and HRTech startup. Preferable on Senior Engineer roles.
- Understanding financial data exchange standards, FIX, ISO20022, fast payments protocols, NPP AU, OBIE UK
- Proven experience developing product and APIs compliant with ISO27001. Experience with hashing and other crypto algorithms
- Being involved in financial wellness product development is a plus
We'd Like to hear from you if you identify with any of the following:
- A desire to work in a fast moving, Start up environment with the latest technologies and development practices deploying a product at scale.
- A passion for building best-in-class infrastructure and backend systems.
- Previous experience working within a Big Data or Fintech environment as part of a flat hierarchy, working with the company founders closely.