We are looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer to work with our Head of Security to build out a scalable Security Architecture as we continue to scale globally.
We have experienced extreme growth over the past 6 months and as such are building a dedicated Security team to take responsibility for our end to end security architecture.
We are looking for an experienced individual who can drive the company’s security strategy and who has had exposure to large scale infrastructures. You will embed yourself within our Product and Engineering teams to encourage the adoption of best-in-class security discipline.
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Architect, design, implement support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Be involved in threat modelling our services during the design phase, to ensure security is taken into account as early as possible;
- Perform source code reviews of our projects;
- Pro-actively test the security posture of our APIs, from an attacker’s perspective;
- Help integrate application security testing into our CI/CD pipeline;
- Improve and drive application security monitoring.
Skills and Abilities:
- Have multiple years of experience in application security;
- Have a clear understanding of modern development environments: we practice CI/CD and host everything in the cloud;
- Are experienced working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Can show a good understanding of the common vulnerabilities affecting modern environments;
- Have good knowledge of applied cryptography;
- Can demonstrate exceptional communication skills, with a talent for conveying highly technical security concepts to colleagues of technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.