To help us sustain our growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to take a leading role in building out an incredible experience for employees using our product to access their income.
You’ll be a key team member in building our design systems and culture as we seek to continue to have a positive impact on the way people manage their finances.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Engineers, and other business functions to bring experiences to life.
- Offer simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Produce sketches, flowcharts and low-to-high fidelity wireframes to support robust discussions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Advocate for the customer as you refine solutions, creating prototypes or mockups for testing and validation.
- You’ll Work with key stakeholders to create high- and low-fidelity interactive prototypes at pace.
Skills and Abilities:
- You’re keen to work in an Agile Product team with Product Managers, Engineers and User Research in a fast moving, vibrant and creative culture
- You’ll drive efficiencies of process where possible to create workflows that create consistently great outputs.
- Capabilities in responsive design, across multiple screen sizes and devices
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, the Adobe suite or equivalent software as well as prototyping software
- An Interest in interaction design
- Strong UI and UX Design background
- Experience running workshops, design sprints and user interviews and guerilla testing
Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.