We are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager for our core app product offering. Your primary focus will be on usage, adoption and advocacy as we grow our user base within the UK and beyond.
You will build and deliver the product roadmap to achieve commercial goals, largely aligned to monthly active users from the activated population who have registered to use the real-time pay service.
- You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to drive outcome centric team behaviours, delivering a product roadmap that aligns with business goals and objectives.
- You will be responsible for activating users and driving product adoption through data and work closely with marketing functions to ensure our product takes full advantage of it’s significant commercial traction.
Skills and Abilities:
- You’ll be a seasoned product manager who's worked in B2C products, ideally within financial services, driven by design and engineering empathy.
- During your career you will have driven Product Adoption within mobile apps and web products.
- You’ll be used to working in a hyper-growth environment, comfortable with change and willing to go the extra mile.
- You will have be comfortable with ambiguity, being a cultural standard bearer for your team and look to work with others to drive efficiencies within our early stage team.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.