We are looking to hire a Senior Technical Product Manager for the platform behind our core app product offering. Your primary focus will be on building out best in class infrastructure products, partnering with engineering leadership to scale our proposition globally with some of the largest b.
You will build and deliver the product roadmap to achieve commercial goals, largely aligned to monthly active users from the activated population who have registered to use the real-time pay service.
- You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to drive outcome centric team behaviours, delivering a product roadmap that aligns with business goals and objectives.
- You will be responsible for activating users and driving product adoption through data and work closely with marketing functions to ensure our product takes full advantage of it’s significant commercial traction.
Skills and Abilities:
- You’ll be a seasoned product manager who's worked in B2B and B2C products, ideally within financial services, driven by design and engineering empathy.
- You will have a deep knowledge of technical architecture and platform heavy products and used to working with backend and SRE engineers.
- You’ll be used to working in a hyper-growth environment, comfortable with change and willing to go the extra mile.
- You will have be comfortable with ambiguity, being a cultural standard bearer for your team and look to work with others to drive efficiencies within our early stage team.
- You'll be used to acting as a bridge between deeply technical product features and commercial objectives and know how to link them together.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.