We’re Dynamo. And we pride ourselves on doing remortgages differently.
For the past year, Dynamo has been working to create a revolutionary mortgage product: a digital mortgage journey that enables you to remortgage your property online. In short, we’re rebuilding the entire remortgage process around our customers.
We launch in early 2018. But we aren’t newcomers. Dynamo is building on 25 years of mortgage experience. We’re a partnership between the UK’s largest mortgage broker, Countrywide, and the UK’s leading digital venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot.
Empowering our customers requires a forward-thinking, empowered team. Led by Dan Cobley, former head of Google in the UK and Ireland, Dynamo is bringing together a team of world class designers, developers, data scientists, financial services experts, and business builders from successful startups and large corporations such as Deloitte, Capital One and Procter & Gamble. At Dynamo, we’ll harness your talent, passion and diverse thinking to change the mortgage industry.
We're looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our growing Product function. You'd work with our team of Business Analysts and Creative Director/Designers.
You'll have worked in a very similar role for a Digital or FinTech company, ideally a start-up, and be able to confidently and quickly get stuck-in here to make a brilliant impact. You'll take ownership of the product and collaborate with relevant stakeholders across our venture to ensure our success. You'll be able to communicate and engage very well, show brilliant passion for our product and what it will do for customers, and be technically very strong.
In the long term, there are fantastic opportunities to take on more and grow within the role as we rapidly scale.
- Work with designers and business analysts to scope and build product requirements, and technical teams to assess feasibility effectively prioritise
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholders to translate business need into design requirements
- Assess value to the customer to ensure requirements are prioritised and aligned with product strategy
- Collaborate with the rest of the of product team, the marketing team and the operations team to translate business requirements into user stories for the technical team to implement
- Develop appropriately detailed requirements for product features so that they are clearly understood by the technical project managers and developers to scope specifications and user stories against
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A passion for product design, to make something that both our customers and our operators love to use
- An analytical mind, to assess customer and business need and value, to effectively prioritise in line with product strategy
- Able to explain complicated concepts to a diverse audience
- A passion for software products
- Capabilities in using digital technology and tools, including Google analytics, heat maps and on page journey tracking analysis
- 5+ years experience in business analysis, and process and workflow design
- Experience translating design into software
- Experience using Jira and Trello
- Experience using Visio, Lucidchart and other business process mapping tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment (desirable but not essential)
- Enjoys working in a small and growing team
New colleagues at Dynamo will find themselves working with an impressive range of experts in a highly collaborative set-up that facilitates brilliant learning opportunities. New businesses are challenging - things move incredibly quickly, there is constant change to ensure we are agile around customer needs and market conditions, roles involve significant responsibility and there's nowhere to hide. All Dynamo hires also have a set training budget to support more formalised professional development.
Outside of Dynamo, colleagues have access to countless development opportunities from Blenheim Chalcot and Countrywide including leadership development programmes and mentoring initiatives. They will also be exposed to both communities and have full access to a wide range of stretching career opportunities.
The Dynamo culture is a very mission-focused one. We are all passionate about the difference we want to make for mortgage buyers and that is what drives us. The characteristics you'll find in our team that underpin our success are tenacity, agility, customer focus, reliability, pride, credibility and strong accountability for our own work. If that sounds like you, you'll fit right in!
We're located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts innovation-focused, high-growth companies backed by Blenheim Chalcot.
We will offer; competitive salary, private healthcare, pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a heavily subsidised cafe, great social events such as bouldering and the escape rooms and a generous training budget.