Reports to: Team Leader Mortgage Advice Team
We’re Dynamo. And we pride ourselves on doing remortgages differently.
For the past year, Dynamo has been working to create a revolutionary mortgage product: a digital mortgage journey that enables you to remortgage your property online. In short, we’re rebuilding the entire remortgage process around our customers.
We launch in early 2018. But we aren’t newcomers. Dynamo is building on 25 years of mortgage experience. We’re a partnership between the UK’s largest mortgage broker, Countrywide, and the UK’s leading digital venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot.
Empowering our customers requires a forward-thinking, empowered team. Led by Dan Cobley, former head of Google in the UK and Ireland, Dynamo is bringing together a team of world class designers, developers, data scientists, financial services experts, and business builders from successful startups and large corporations such as Deloitte, Capital One and Procter & Gamble. At Dynamo, we’ll harness your talent, passion and diverse thinking to change the mortgage industry.
We're looking for great Mortgage Advisers to join our Hammersmith team and support customers with mortgage advice while focusing on making their experience a fantastic one.
You'll also be in an ideal position to get insight from customers, understand how they are responding to our new venture. You'll be sat within our small and quickly growing team and able to share your feedback and recommendations with them so that we all constantly improve.
We'd like for you to be excited by the prospect of changing the mortgage industry to improve the experience for customers - putting them firmly in control of finding the best mortgage for themselves. We're a truly customer centric team and hope you bring the same values. You'll be excited about how technology can be used to modernise and bring innovation to the customer experience, and being involved in something truly groundbreaking.
- Support customers with mortgage advice, recommending products based on their individual circumstances
- Take all opportunities to achieve success for your customer
- Gain valuable customer feedback and insight, which will shape how we grow as a business
- Drive us to do brilliantly for our customers, influence and inspire those around you to do the same
- Ensure your use of systems is excellent, you show great attention to detail and adherence to compliance standards
- Maintain your professional qualifications and industry knowledge
Professional and Personal Requirements
- CeMAP 1, 2 and 3
- Full mortgage qualification and competent status achieved within 2 years of entering a Financial Services sales role
- Good aptitude for numbers and comfortable working with data, evidenced by academic qualifications (ideally)
- High ethical standards and motivation to adhere to compliance standards
- Massive customer focus and drive to put the customer at the heart of all you do
- Strong drive and great work ethic
- Brilliant communication standards and ability to engage with customers and colleagues
- Passion for this venture and contributing to its success
New colleagues at Dynamo will find themselves working with an impressive range of experts in a highly collaborative set-up that facilitates brilliant learning opportunities. New businesses are challenging - things move incredibly quickly, there is constant change to ensure we are agile around customer needs and market conditions, roles involve significant responsibility and there's nowhere to hide.
Outside of Dynamo, colleagues have access to countless development opportunities from Blenheim Chalcot and Countrywide including leadership development programmes and mentoring initiatives. They will also be exposed to both communities and have full access to a wide range of stretching career opportunities.
The Dynamo culture is a very mission-focused one. We are all passionate about the difference we want to make for mortgage buyers and that is what drives us. The characteristics you'll find in our team that underpin our success are tenacity, agility, customer focus, reliability, pride, credibility and strong accountability for our own work. If that sounds like you, you'll fit right in!
We're located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts innovation-focused, high-growth companies backed by Blenheim Chalcot.
We will offer; competitive salary, private healthcare, pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an onsite subsidised cafe, great social events and generous training opportunities.