About Our Junior Account Strategist
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a motivated recent graduate to be an account Strategist. This is a role for someone who wants to break into a fast growing digital technology startup.
The account Strategist assists our Professional Services team with project management, data collection and analysis, website personalization setup, technical issue resolution and strategic planning. We’re looking for problem solvers, critical thinkers, and excellent communicators, interested in learning and growing their skills in a fast paced, exciting startup environment, working with top brands across industries.
- Assist in client project management helping with deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, issue mitigation, and issue resolution
- Perform operational tasks such as assisting in platform setup, preparing meeting and call notes, and following up with clients
- Help manage delivery of services between clients and Dynamic Yield to power live website experiences
- Serve as a supporting point of contact for professional service engagements
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Learn and grow knowledge of personalization, website development, A/B testing, ecommerce strategy, digital conversion optimization, and digital marketing.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 1-3 years of work experience in digital marketing, product management, and/or project management experience
- B.A./B.S. Degree (MBA strongly preferred)
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a fast-paced business environment
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask
- Strong interest in digital technology
- Technical experience, knowledge, or aptitude a plus