About our Technical Writer
DY is looking for a talented Technical Writer to join our Product team. In this position you will be working closely with engineers and product managers to produce elaborate documentation of our products, for end-users and administrators alike.
- Planning, writing, and maintaining technical documents, such as user guides, API references, and tutorials.
- Participating in feature specifications and providing overall feedback on UI and UX.
- Providing texts for the UI and contextual help within the product.
- Owning and managing the day-2-day toolset for technical writing.
- Building a knowledge management system for enterprise level products
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in writing technical documentation, including APIs and user guides.
- Native and excellent English skills.
- Ability to understand and explain complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in simple terms.
- Passion for technology and technical writing.
- Programming experience – an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.