Senior Front-End Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Senior Front-End Developer who will work with major ecommerce brands across the globe. As a part of our Customer Solutions team, you will develop and implement solutions using an innovative customer experience platform.
The role will require you to consult customers during their product onboarding and adoption phases, assess requirements for online personalization and optimization, and develop unique solutions on a broad variety of websites and platforms.
As you develop skills and product knowledge, you will be given opportunities to work on more complex use cases, take ownership of specific technical features, participate in our product and internal tool development, and eventually take a senior role in the company.
While you will work out of our office in Riga, most of your work will be global, with co-workers around the world.
- Develop front-end solutions for a broad variety of websites and platforms
- Provide implementation consultations to our clients
- Clarify technical and business design of an end-to-end implementation
- Troubleshoot challenging issues raised by support, sales, and clients
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest/implement product improvements
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Lead workshops and training sessions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Knowledge of modern web development frameworks (e.g. Angular, NodeJS, React)
- Experience in a software development company (Self-taught hackers also welcome)
- Knowledge of ecommerce functions is a plus
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and paid parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Possibility to travel to training workshops and company events (after Covid)
- Gross salary in the range of EUR 2,200 - 3,000 Per month, depending on experience