About Our Senior FullStack Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Senior Full stack Developer. This role is for someone who appreciates the geeky behind-the-scenes world of back-end development while still is nuanced enough for the front-end user experience. Dynamic Yield’s products are powerful tools for clients, but they need to be balanced with an ease of functionality. Our Full Stack Developers need to work with and understand both sides of development when building and working with applications.
The major responsibilities include a range of components, including delivering quality products, content and coding recommendations, and driving all web, app, and email experiences. Success in this role requires functional knowledge and ability to take a concept and see it through its completed product cycle, balancing the needs of the back-end and front-end teams. A jack-of-all-trades who has an eye on the prize from beginning to end.
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in low latency from multiple data centers, modern client-side scripting for running personalized experiences, data collection at a significant scale
- Be able to write in client- and server-side JS, and use ElasticSearch and Redis
- Stay updated on new and emerging technologies
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least three years of professional software development experience
- Scala, Python, Java- advantage
- Excellent understanding of how the web works
- A plus: experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch, Spark, Flink, HBase)
- Good vibe and strong communication skills. Sharing our achievements, supporting each other and having a positive, productive and inclusive environment is super important to us
- Innovative, experienced developers interested in proactive roles in shaping technology
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline from a top university