IT Project Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an IT Project Manager. This is an opportunity for people with technical and development experience who prefer to work in a client-facing role and expand their horizons by working with major eCommerce brands around the world.
As a part of our Customer Solutions team, you will manage challenging technical projects using the Dynamic Yield personalisation platform. Your main task will be to serve as a bridge between customers and engineers. As such, you will manage end-to-end implementation of complex technical solutions, provide advice and integration consultations to our enterprise customers, run workshops and create technical documents, and work with our R&D team to improve Dynamic Yield products.
As you develop your product knowledge and technical skills, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, contribute to our internal procedures, manage the work of developers, and grow to take on a more senior role in the company.
You will join our rapidly growing Riga office, and most of your work will be global - with co-workers and customers around the world.
- BS in Computer Science or experience as a developer
- Experience in a highly technical position, preferably with digital marketing or SaaS products (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email)
- Project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent English, and an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Salary in the range of EUR 2000-3000, depending on experience
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier technical equipment of your choice
- Health Insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect, Dior and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore