At dYdX Trading, you will have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Facebook, Lyft, NerdWallet and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Manage daily accounting operations, including coordinating with external bookkeeping firm to execute on core processes such as month-end close, accounts payable, and accounts receivables.
- Produce timely and accurate financials and reporting packages
- Work with Head of Finance to analyze budgeted versus actual results and inform the annual plan
- Support tax compliance, planning, and execution; work with outside tax consultants to ensure accurate and timely preparation of tax returns and various other local tax or reporting requirements.
- Assist with preparation of materials and reporting to company Management, investors, and Board of Directors
- Uncover opportunities for efficiency improvements and drive implementation of the solutions across the finance technology stack
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5-9 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 2 years experience in a public accounting firm and 2 years of private industry experience in a high-growth environment
- CPA or equivalent; strong technical accounting skills and understanding of GAAP standards
- Experience working with modern software and systems such as Quickbooks, Bill.com, and Expensify
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint and demonstrated experience in modeling and analysis and presentation creation
- Strong attention to detail and pride in accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, “can do” attitude, and a bias for action
NICE TO HAVES:
- Proficiency with SQL
** San Francisco and NYC are preferred locations; Remote within USA is okay