At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, Lyft, NerdWallet, Facebook and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Deliver a world-class candidate experience by being an advocate for the candidate
- Be responsible for facilitating the entire candidate interview process in a timely manner. This includes scheduling interviews and phone screens as well as arranging travel for visiting candidates as needed
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Act as a admin for our ATS Greenhouse, including updating candidate records, tracking recruiting activities, and posting jobs; become a Greenhouse expert and share your expertise and tips with the team
- Build strong relationships with candidates, the talent acquisition team, and cross functional teams
- Identify opportunities for improvement of the candidate experience and scheduling efficiencies
- Assist with other Talent Acquisition projects and activities as assigned; (i.e: create candidate resources, make improvements to our applicant tracking system, help with reporting, and more).
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination or other administrative experience in a fast-paced environment; 3+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Experience and proficiency in Google Suite and ATS like Greenhouse, Lever, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic