At dYdX you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of dYdX.
- We’ve built the world’s leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets
- dYdX is founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Our team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, NerdWallet, Lyft, Facebook and other top companies
- We're a world-class team with top backers and advisors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to craft top-notch UI/UX experiences in our fully-Kotlin Android application and also seize opportunities to stay on your edge and stretch beyond mobile engineering to get the job done.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to distill and synthesize requirements into discreet and meaningful iterations that can be implemented quickly to facilitate tight feedback loops and learning via data and metrics. Leverage Lean Startup and Agile methodologies along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment infrastructure to rapidly prototype and validate ideas.
- Build a scalable and stable application architecture using Reactive patterns to deliver a first-class mobile product.
- Follow automated testing best practices to enable us to move quickly without breaking things.
- Collaborate with iOS developers to design and develop reusable cross-platform components.
- Expert in UI design patterns and passion for delightful user experiences Expert in Android Jetpack components
- Expert in handling push notifications and background services
- Expert in building, testing, releasing, and maintaining Android applications
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases
- Experience with automated testing (unit tests/integration tests/etc)
- Experience with AB testing and remote configuration
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and new technologies
- Working knowledge of different design patterns, including MVP, MVVM and VIPER
- History of shipping consumer focused apps that users love on the Play Store
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with popular 3rd party libraries, frameworks, and services like RxJava, Firebase, Crashlytics, and Amplitude
- An interest in the DeFi and/or a general understanding of blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with localization processes and approaches
- iOS experience is a plus